Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Christ-Centered Performing Arts Resources at DEFinitiveWords

Hey Folks!

I'm gathering up various links for those of you interested in pursuing performance that glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ, both in the congregation and the marketplace.

Check out the links I shared on my blog, www.definitivewords.com, or follow me on my Twitter page for information.

ALSO: If you have any links to ministries (be they connected to a church, or an independent organization, group, or individual) who are SERIOUS about presenting QUALITY PERFORMING ARTS for liturgical, outreach, or even widespread marketplace impact, PLEASE send me the link and information via email at deflady@sbcglobal.net or send me a direct Tweet.
If they are truly endeavoring to "bringin' it as it should be brought," I will promote them on my blog, facebook, and Twitter. Special consideration will be given to performing arts efforts in the New England Area, since it's my hometown jurisdiction, and I want to see us rise up in excellence...but NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL link-ups are absolutely welcomed!

People, it's time to take this mountain. It is time to connect with Heaven, and with one another. It is time to stop being overly territorial about what we're up to, and yet learn not to hijack and overshadow other people's artistic visions from the Lord. Time to be discerning of the time, and to gather our resources and stand in the flow of what is happening in Performing, Visual, and Media Arts in the Spirit. I don't want to miss out. I've been waiting too long. I may need you to pull on me as much as I need to pull on you. There is plenty of inheritance to go around.

More to come...please come back and hang out with me again. You never know what I might be up to!

Your Totally Grace-Dependent Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment