Monday, May 17, 2010

Performing Arts Ministry Resources

Hello All!


Just a quick note to encourage you to check in with my blog regularly for new links to Performing Arts Ministry Resources from across the country, and even internationally. I hope to provide my blog followers with all sorts of connections-from Music, Dance, Acting, Film & Media, Arts Education, Special Events, and more. It's helping me as well. Things move so quickly out there: if you blink too slowly, you're WAY out of the loop.

Here's A Great One: Grammy Award-winning producer Kevin Bond has a fantastic website. He is also a regular on Twitter-his tweets are often as funny as they are inspirational. I've had a kick following him. This gentleman has produced for and collaborated with such luminaries in the industry as Fred Hammond, Marvin Sapp, Kirk Franklin, Daryl Coley, Donnie McClurkin, and Yolanda Adams. If you are a reader of CD covers like I am, then there's no doubt you've seen his name many times before.

Above all this, Kevin Bond is a husband, father, seasoned elder and servant in the Body of Christ, and he understands the true priority when building a music ministry within a church. He has just released the 2nd Edition of his book, A Servant's Guide From A Servant's Heart:Ministry From A-Z. Based on the excerpts he's shared, this book may very well be a "must read" for anyone who considers themselves called to the "atmospherically pivotal" ministry of Praise & Worship! There is always another level of maturity to gain.

Just click on the link at the bottom of my page, and go right to Kevin's site for details on his book, and other great information. I believe you will be blessed.


Again: Please feel free to contact me, and to SHARE any links to resources about which I am unaware...and that would be more than a few! I'd love to hear from you.


That's it for now. Keep coming back. Of course, I have to finish my previous saga about coming into the world of Clown Arts (I really do have some actual lifepoints to make somewhere in there). Then maybe I'll chat you up about my life as a singer as well. We'll see.


Until Then, I remain...


Your Totally Grace-Dependent



Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment